Zoho CRM Review
Table of Contents
- Web: www.zoho.com/crm
- Phone: +91 (44) 67447000
- Founded Year: 1996
- Email: email@example.com
- Estancia IT Park,
- Plot No. 140 and 151, GST Road,
- Vallancherry Village,
- Chengalpattu Taluk,
- Kanchipuram District 603 202, INDIA
- Phone : 044 – 67447070
Many of you are familiar with Zoho CRM and have used its service, but if you haven’t used its CRM services then hopefully after reading our Zoho CRM Review, you will prefer to consider its service for your customer relationship management tasks.back to menu ↑
About Zoho CRM
Zoho was established in 1996 named as Vembu Software, and it was operated in a small-scale flat located in Chennai, India. Further, the name of the corporation was updated to AdventNet in 2005, and at last, the company launched the online office suite with a new name, Zoho Corporation.
Zoho CRM was introduced to the public in the year 2006, and it offered the services related to CRM like sales automation, order management and marketing. Moreover, the company is credible for more than 50,000 business in the whole world, and many well-reputed companies are amongst them, i.e. Amazon.in, Benchmark, etc.
The CRM services of Zoho helps you with improvements in lead conversion rates, increasing revenue, decreasing marketing costs and many other factors related to the advancement of your business.back to menu ↑
Zoho CRM Features
Here is the list of exceptional features of Zoho CRM.
- Multichannel – Connect with Customers in Real Time
- Sales Automation for routine Tasks
- Zia – Artificial Intelligence to observe and offer predictions on trends, conversion, etc.
- Performance and Analytics of the business to provide Complete Business Insights
- Process Management for your team to help them in making good decisions for the next step
- Standard Customization and You can add functionalities conferring to Your Business
- Sales Signals take all the Channels together to provide every prospect as a Timeline
In the same way, these features are enough to satisfy the potential customers to buy their brilliant CRM services for the advancement and progress of the customer’s businesses. Above features meet all the requirements required by a customer for managing a business. back to menu ↑
Zoho CRM FAQ
- Social networks
- Personal information
- Interaction history
- Twitter Followers, Tweets, etc.
- CRM information
Zoho Pros and Cons
- Sales Prediction & Variety of Productivity Tools
- Social & Mobile CRM
- Works well for Small Business as well as Large-scale businesses
- Sales Tracking Features
- Sales Monitoring & Engage Customers
- Sales Automation & Customization
- Slow Response at Customer Support
- Bugs occur in few Features for a rare time
- Common Zoho CRM User Complaints
Zoho CRM User Complaints
The users are mostly satisfied with the services of the company, but nothing can be perfect. Likewise, some of the Zoho CRM user complaints are considered to give an ideal review to the people. Some of the users told that they are not satisfied with the additional purchases that they have to make and some users faced issues with customer support.back to menu ↑
In the end, by considering the features and services provided by Zoho Corporation, we can conclude that it is one of the best options for CRM services for small and large businesses.
If you want to buy the CRM services to maintain and grow your business’s sales then, Zoho can be your choice for CRM services.