Communication plays a vital role in productive business. When technology and communication combines, they can literally gives you back a huge result.
What Is Call Center Software?
A proven result is the call center software where a set a technology mobilizes multiple communication channels. Communication channel can be of variety like phone calls, emails, live chats, instant messaging or even social media. Commonly this software is being used as a customer helpdesk to answer queries of the customer at any emergency section. This is what is call center software all about.
Now what is the main reason behind using this software?
The primary reason is that it is efficient enough to gives you productivity. Few reasons are here to maximize your business goals in wider sense:
- Operational efficiency- it is all in one solution for the customer service. It gives you the flexibility of operating multiple channels at a single time. So you can attend to multiple customers over a single period.
- Boosts the productivity- obviously when you get to attend multiple targets, your productivity is raised to desired level. Some of the automated features too add to the time saving quality.
- Relationships with customers gets betters- when you answer their queries on time, you are build good relations. So the relationship gets on long term with satisfied hearts.
- Small team at remote location- maintaining a large BPO is better than to divide them and operate with the software. This is much cost effective and also convenient. Only the internet needs to be connected.
- Saves your finance- obviously when one things do multiple tasks, you save your bucks. This is very essential when you are into the business with the aim of making profit. Pricing of the call center software is within a budgetary range.
Types Of Call Center Software
Types of Call Center Software is made based on the processing of the communication and deployment of the system. Here are the two types:
- On- premise call center system: they are for the purpose of the maintenance of the call center and up gradation. Private branch hardware needs to be installed for the usage of this software. Hence they are expensive and most professional one. They are sold only with the on- time utilization license.
- Cloud based system of the call center software: better termed as the SaaS model where the hosting is done on cloud. Thus they are fully accessible from any place without even downloading or installing it. This is lesser in price and hence affordable one.
Uses Of Call Center Software
Well to know the Uses of Call Center Software, you need to understand what actually this software does.
When a company needs to get extended customer support through various communication channels, they need the call center software. So it is a sole way how a company can interact with the customers and answer their queries and issues.
On other hand to meet up the entire requirement, the software has added features too. Features like voice mails, email, support ticket, conferencing and other such benefits are added.
They facilitate the business by giving much information about the customer. Top call center software is the integrated one which can even give you the customer’s history of purchase or other interaction with your company..
Hence in short the use of the call center software is:
- To deliver advanced services
- Workflows are streamline in a better flow
- Get rid of unnecessary information
- Helps you guide about a customer and know about being prospective.
Features Of Call Center Software
Here are the features of call center software
- Controlled calls- it is like a normal telephone but in controlled environment. You can answer or end a call with the mouse click. Even rejection or holding of the call can be done in same way. Thus the telephone is being controlled by the software for its functionalities
- Automatic call distribution- when you are on a call, the waiting call will be automatically transferred to another agent maintaining the progressive behavior.
- IVR or interactive voice response- keeps the caller busy with the voice processes with greeting messages or any other ways before being actually connected with the agents.
- Call barging- transfer a call to the manager if you are a new hired one. It will not let the customer know about it.
- Disposition codes- special tags which the agents can attach against a particular caller
- Voicemail and notification
- Reporting- it reports the number of calls per day or line or department, duration of the calls, waiting time, time taken as break and many more.
How To Choose Call Center Software
You have to look in to your requirement first while choosing the software. Here is some of the requirement to look after;
- To provides the customer support
- Efficiently manage the inbound and outbound calls
- Desire to distribute equally the work pressure on customer support team
- Smooth workflow for the customer dealing team
- A software of any types of the two and can you get these issues resolved. The types can be only chosen based on the budget you have.
Latest Trends On Call Center Software
Among the top call center software, you can get some more added and advanced features. Latest trends on call center software is the multi level IVR, predictive dialer technology, customizable reports, provide a QA monitoring programs for better performance, messages and SMS notifications.back to menu ↑
Pricing Of Call Center Software
Coming to the pricing of call center software it depends on the various software, that available in the market.
Standard software can starts from $39 per month to $249 per month. Other Software is having different plans starting from $10 per month to $40 per month.
Whichever software you choose, it is all about the productivity, flexibility and convenience. For your guidance, we have shared every information of call center software- types of the call center software, how to choose call center software, latest trends on the call center software, pricing of the call center software and obviously the uses of the call center software.
Hope this is helpful.